SOLAR WATER HEATER IN UAE
With years of experience behind us, Mahraj Solar & LED have been one of the leading solar water heater system company in Dubai, UAE. We believe in providing our customers with the best solutions to cater to the need of an efficient water heating system and provide the best solar water heating solutions to all types of homes and residential complexes.
The solar water heater system is used for hot/hot water for domestic use by harnessing the sun’s heat solar energy (heat). Being a renewable source of solar energy, it also helps to contribute towards greener earth by reducing their carbon footprint.
- Benefits of solar water heater
Hot water throughout the year – The solar water heating system is designed in such a way that it not only heats the water but stores the water with the special insulation used, which allows you to operate effectively throughout the year. Enables you to work with, which gives you. Uninterrupted supply of hot water.
- Low energy bills – Since solar water heaters use the sun’s energy to heat water, which is freely available throughout the year, the initial cost of installing only one incurs. By installing an efficient solar water heating system one can drastically reduce energy bills.
SOLAR WATER HEATING SYSTEM
- Solar water heating systems use solar panels, which are known as collectors. These collectors are mounted on the roof. Solar panels collect heat from the sun and are designed to heat water which is stored in a hot water tank which is a part of this unit.
There Are Two Types of Solar Water Heating Panels :
- Evacuated Tubes.
- Flat Plate collectors, which can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
- Typically, a recognized solar water heater solution provider will be the best person to call to assess your home and help you provide the best possible solution that best suits your need. However, one can perform basic analysis with the following.
- Location of solar panels – The first and most important part of installing a solar water heating system is having enough space on the roof to install solar panels. Ideally, this requires five square meters of roof space and the angle would be most effective if the panels face from east to west as the particular angle receives direct sunlight for the main part of the day.
- However, the panels are not necessarily mounted on a roof. Panels can be hung on a frame or from a wall on the ground or on a sloping roof.
- Sufficient space for storage container – Ensure that there is enough space to install a dedicated cylinder if one is not already installed.
Looking for the Best Solutions of Solar Water Heating System Dubai, UAE
Solar Water Heater Maintenance DUBAI, UAE? Call us on +971-588065988